Introducing our In-House Dental Plan
KoP’s own In-Office Discount Dental Plan begins in 2019
King of Prussia Dental Associates introduces its own In-Office Discount Dental Plan beginning on January 1, 2019. Our plan was developed for existing and new patients who do not have dental insurance or whose employer no longer provides it. Since regular dental check-ups are an important part of your overall health and well being, we have created this plan to help you in your efforts. This plan is not dental insurance, but a cost-effective way to maintain good oral health for yourself and your family (with a yearly savings of more than $100 on routine cleanings).
- No waiting periods – start your treatment today
- No deductibles
- No claim forms or Pre-Authorizations
- No annual maximum benefit
- No ID card needed – your account will contain all needed information
Benefits Included in Annual Membership
- Two routine cleanings and Two routine Exams
- Four Bitewing X-rays (adult) or Two Bitewing X-rays (children)
- Two Topical Fluoride Applications for children up to age 15
- One Periapical X-ray (single PA)
- All additional eligible dental treatment discounted by 15% when paid in full as treatment begins.
How to enroll
- Complete the Enrollment Application
- Pay enrollment fee in full to activate membership and schedule appointment
Policies and Exclusions
This plan is only good for services at King of Prussia Dental Associates at our location on Allendale Road in King of Prussia, PA
This In-Office discount plan is not dental insurance. Treatment covered under this plan cannot be submitted to insurance by you or King of Prussia Dental. If such a submission occurs by the patient plan will be null and void with no refund.
To be a single/individual member, you must be 18 or older.
Eligible dependents include your spouse or domestic partner and children through the age of 25.
This plan cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
This plan cannot be combined with any other discount offers.
If a patient elects to use dental insurance during the year of coverage, insurance plan fees, payments, and deductibles will apply. The terms of the office plan no longer apply.
In such case the enrollment fee is nonrefundable.
All patients are subject to King of Prussia Dental office policies.
- All payments are due at the time of service to receive the 15% discount. Any services that are not paid in full at time of service will be billed at full regular fees.
- Enrollment fees must be paid in full to schedule appointments and receive discounts under this In-House Dental Plan.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given if a member and/or spouse/domestic partner or children do not use the plan, relocate, or violate the terms of this In-House Plan or office policies.
- Term effective for twelve (12) months from sign up date.
- Periodontal surgery, Invisalign treatment, and Zoom Whitening are not covered under this plan.
- If existing dental insurance covers the above exclusions the office will submit for these services only.
- Plans and fees are subject to change yearly.
- Should treatment be needed following an injury or third party outside insurance is involved, (e.g. workmen’s comp/accident insurance) this plan cannot be used.
- Treatment initiated prior to enrollment is not eligible for discount.
- If Treatment Plan is written in phases and In-House Plan is not renewed, fees for continuing phases will be billed at the full office price.
- In the event King of Prussia Dental discontinues the In-House Dental Plan all terms and discounts will be honored until the twelve (12) month term has expired.
- Two no-shows or cancellatons without 24-hour notice can lead to you being dropped from this plan without a refund.
- Payments through Care Credit are excluded under this plan. Payments for fees are limited tocheck, cash and credit cards.